The hotfix released earlier contains several bug fixes which were implemented on various other platforms. They also address some player-reported issues. From a performance perspective, you can expect fewer server crashes moving forward.
UI saw a host of fixes and improvements as well. Quests saw a bulk of fixes which include:
- Fixed the following quests that did not have enough items to complete on a specific Dungeon seed.
- “Silky Threads”, “Operation Maple Dawn”, “Gob Bomb”, “Ichory Situation”, “Unpinned”, “Part Picking”, “Tablet Game”.
- Reduced required count of Netherim Jawbone from 3 to 1 for the Nether Inkling quest.
- Fixed "Tutorial: From a Humble Seed" getting stuck with no other objectives/tasks.
- Removed "Clue" from quest item drops in "The Artifact" story quest. This was an optional quest item that is not needed to progress the story.
The patch also included a bunch of fixes and improvements for monsters, classes, skills, and items.