Titan Quest - THQ Nordic Announces Expansion Called Ragnarok
In news completely out of left field, THQ Nordic has announced a brand new expansion for Titan Quest Anniversary Edition. Called Ragnarok, the expansion continues the storyline from the lands of antiquity to Northern Europe with new enemies, powers and treasures as well as a 10th mastery to learn. This is the fifth act of the critically acclaimed game.
Here's what we know:
- New story act with dozens of new quests Brave the realms of the Celts, the Northmen and the Asgardian gods in the largest act to date Revisit the other acts to find new items and secrets
- New 10th Mastery Become a Runemaster, a magical warrior fighting with both, spells and weapons Combine newly learned with existing masteries for a total of 45 combinations
- New experience curve Reach level 85 and maximize your character’s potential
- New weapons and gear Find new and powerful gear, from colorful Celtic shields to famous weapons of Germanic legend New relics and charms for crafting, and a new option to improve even legendary items New thrown weapons strike the balance between range and speed
- New Enemies and bosses From the denizens of Germany’s dark forests to the forces of Asgard itself
- Improved character customization A wider variety of regional styles and color dyes Finally: wear pants!
Technical and QOL improvements
- New shaders and graphical effects
- Improved ragdoll physics (When Runemaster angry, Runemaster smash!)
- Improved UI and combat feedback for total information
- Improved control customization
- Improved modding tools
Players will need to have the 10th Anniversary Edition of Titan Quest in order to play Ragnarok. The expansion is currently $15 for a short time before returning to its normal $20 price. You can start playing today on the Titan Quest: Ragnarok Steam page.