Is your Elder Scrolls Online character stuck in a keep? Well worry no longer, because apparently the newest patch aims to fix that.
The patch contains fixes for battlegrounds, exploration and itemization, house, and UI. This patch, v5.2.11, will be the final scheduled incremental patch for 2019. Here’s the breakdown.
Alliance War and PvP
- Your character will no longer get stuck in a Keep piece when knocked in the air by Volcanic Rune.
- Fixed additional edge cases that could result in unsuccessfully joining a Battleground.
- Quitting a Battleground before it's over will now result in a 5 minute penalty instead of 20 minutes.
Exploration and Itemization
- Fixed an issue which limited how often Moongrave Fane Motif pages could drop. It will now drop rarely when killing the final boss on Normal, occasionally on Veteran, and guaranteed on Veteran Hard Mode as originally intended.
- Placing or moving furniture in Gamepad Mode will now always place the furniture in the correct orientation.
- Fixed an issue where the Guild Finder would not display any results when there were more than 20.