Title Update 10.1 has been outlined for The Division 2 and features a bunch of tweaks to skills, in addition loot tweaks, bug fixes, and more.
Loot saw an increase in minimum item power in addition to an increase in higher power items from more difficulties. This will net higher than average rolls on loot, increasing with Challenge, Heroic, and Legendary.
Additionally, sealed caches saw an increase in the power of items from Field Proficiency and Dark Zone caches. They’ll now be on par with Heroic tier. Clan cache power also increase to equal Legendary. A bunch of skill changes were introduce, including the following for just the chem launcher:
- Reinforcer repair over time strength increased by 11%
- Reinforcer ammo lowered from 3 to 2 at skill tier 0
- Reinforcer now gains +1 ammo at skill tier 4
- Firestarter base ammo lowered from 2 to 1
- Firestarter now gains +1 ammo at skill tier 4
- Riot Foam now gains +1 ammo at skill tier 4
- Oxidizer now gains +1 ammo at skill tier 4
The Hive received extensive tweaks, with minor changes heading to the Trap. The patch also adjusted PvP modifiers as well as squashing a host of bugs. You can check out the full notes here.