The beach has returned to RuneScape in this week’s latest update brining with it a slew of activities in which to partake.
You’ll be able to check out the beach through August 8. But if you haven’t been there before, don’t worry. There will be several activities to participate in like a coconut shy, BBQ, body building, and more.
While participating, you’ll earn XP and other various rewards. The Beach also offers a variety of cocktails which will buff various different skills. You can check out the full details of the Beach over on this newsletter.
The included patch notes bring about several additions, including combat quality of life. For example:
- Added the 'Cease' combat ability.
- The ability will last for six seconds, or until the player attacks again, and will:
- Pause Revolution
- Pause auto-retaliate
- Pause familiar auto-attacks
- Cancel a queued ability or special attack
- Immediately end an active channelled ability
- Cancel a charging Detonate ability
- When the effect ends:
- Revolution will begin again
- Auto-retaliate will re-activate if it was turned on previously
- Familiars will resume auto-attacking
The patch also brings several fixes including:
- Stalling Wrack and Ruin will no longer prevent the ability from reverting to wrack.
- Prevented a crash that could occur when destroying skilling outs with other related items in the inventory
- Users logging in to an account with an invalid slayer task with now have their slayer task removed.
- Players that were unable to progress their slayer task will now be able to claim a new task on login.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing Vannaka from allowing users to adjust their Varrock teleport.