The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut Dated for August 27th with PS4/XB1 Retail Versions On the Way
inXile Entertainment has announced that the digital edition of The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut will be available starting August 27th for PC, Xbox One (via Game Pass) and PlayStation 4. A retail version for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4 will be available on September 6th. The Director's Cut comes with new features, fixes, and content along with an Unreal Engine update. Those who already own the game will receive the Director's Cut content as a free update.
New features of The Bard’s Tale IV: Director’s Cut include:
- A new end-game chapter that adds hours of additional content
- New enemies, items, and weapons, including dwarven master-crafted weapons
- Thousands of fixes and improvements across the game
- Refined and more feature-rich UI
- More class/gender character creation options
- Rebalanced combat and encounters
- Additional difficulty settings
- Full gamepad support across all platforms
There are several digital packages available as well as the console retail version that will run $39.99.
Learn more on The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut site.