In case you missed it, a recent patch for TERA brought several improvements and updated several ranking rewards. The patch also addressed UI, items, and much more.
TERA recently announced its events for April including the Flower Cards Fragment event, double dungeon loot, Faster Partner Adventure, Discounted Dungeon Entries, Triple Chance for Card Fragments, Quest Boost, Better Upgrade Chances, and much more. You can read up on the April events here.
Patch 104 updated ranking rewards including:
- Corsairs’ Stronghold & Shore Hold
- Rank 1 across all classes: 60x Medal of Conflict
- Class-specific rank 1: 45x Medal of Conflict
- Class-specific rank 2–3: 30x Medal of Conflict
- Class-specific rank 4–10: 10x Medal of Conflict
- Class-specific rank 11–20: 5x Medal of Conflict
- Class-specific rank 21–50: 3x Medal of Conflict
- Champions’ Skyring
- Class-specific rank 1: 40x Medal of Conflict
- Class-specific rank 2–3: 10x Medal of Conflict
- Class-specific rank 4–10: 3x Medal of Conflict
- Class-specific rank 11–20: 1x Medal of Conflict
The patch also touches on instance difficulty, Battlegrounds, several item-specific changes, system tweaks, quest fixes, and UI. Specifically, the UI improvements include some pretty nice quality of life changes such as,
- The presentation of various dialogs/hints has been reworked (e.g. extraction, sending post, leaving a party, and using items).
- You can now zoom in and out of, hide, and turn the guides in instances.
- Partner Adventures now give better feedback on why they can’t be started.
- Instance matching information is now shown immediately in the lobby.
Late last month, Elin Valkyrie finally arrived on TERA Console. You can learn all about what that class entails here.