In case you missed it, TERA patch 110 brought Resonance Gates to the mix, allowing you to fight challenging enemies to upgrade your gear.
If you want to check out one of these Resonance Dungeons, you can only do so through the Resonance Gate in Balderon. Once you’ve completed Investigating Dungeon Resonance quest, you’ll have access.
There are two types of Resonance Gates in regular gates and Bloody Resonance Gates. Completing a dungeon in the set time will see you rewarded for your efforts. However, if you fail to complete the dungeon in time, you’ll still receive a prize. Think of it as one of those Participation Awards in school.
Other patch notes about these dungeons include:
- When the allotted time is up, the Resonance effect disappears.
- The Resonance Dungeon you enter is chosen at random. Currently, only Corrupted Skynest (Hard) can be entered via the Bloody Resonance Gate. Further updates are planned.
- Resonance effects are activated at random.
- In dungeons entered via the Bloody Resonance Gate, you will receive additional effects corresponding to the level of the dungeon. We will share details of the Resonance effects with you soon.
The patch also introduces other changes like:
- The quest instructions for the growth period (levels 1 to 65) have been improved.
- The background in Baldera and some monsters in Baldera have been changed.
- The high-pitched sounds in the center square in Highwatch have been removed.
- When teleporting you now enter the last selected channel.
- The tips on the resurrection menu in dungeons have been improved.
- The list of delivered fish is no longer reset if the server crashes.
- When you complete Ace Dungeons, you can obtain the corresponding boss’s card.