Awakened skills saw big changes in TERA Console earlier in the latest update.
Specifically, the Brawler saw the most changes. The latest updated tweaked Default Chain Preset, Concentrate (Passive), Self-Control (Passive), Jackhammer: Acceleration (Passive), Roundhouse Kick, Dashing Strike, Haymaker, Counterpunch, Jackhammer, Flip Kick, Piledriver, Flying Kick, Rhythmic blows, One-inch Punch, Rampage, and Divine Wrath.
Other changes applied to Lancer, Priest, Mystic, Archer, Sorcerer, Warrior, Valkerie, Berserker, Ninja, Reaper, Slayer, and Gunner. Yeah, pretty much everyone was affected. Additionally, a new dungeon was added called Grotto of Lost Souls for level 457 characters. Several dungeons were closed including Shattered Fleet, Kalivan's Dreadnaught, Velik's Hold (Hard), Velik's Sanctuary, Velik's Sanctuary (Hard).
A bunch of bug fixes were applied as well including:
- After using Majestic (Special) mount’s skill, the skill cooldown gets initialized if the character reconnects the world
- The Sorcerer and Reaper skill effects still being displayed even after others’ effects are turned off.
- All Sorcerer skills, Reaper: Binding Scythes
- When a Sorcerer uses 'Iceberg' and the element stacks are consumed, Frost Sphere still adds Frost attack effect at its explosion
- Even after a duel is finished, the opponent’s HP/MP info still displayed in the UI
You can read the full extensive patch notes here.