Tencent's Ring of Elysium Battle Royale Game to Launch on Steam on September 19th
If you're looking for a new battle royale game to play, look no further than Tencent's Ring of Elysium, formerly known as Europa. The game will be free to play and will be arriving on Steam on September 19th. Players will be trying to survive other players as well as the dangers of the Arctic. Players will be in a race to claim one of four seats on a helicopter in order to win the match.
Other features of Ring of Elysium include:
- modern weapons and upgrades with "an innovative attachment system [that] allows players to use dual scopes and allows auto-equipping and transfer of attachments between weapons"
- extreme sports for travel including "hang-gliding, snowboarding, mountaineering, cars, boats and more"
- dynamic weather system
- catastrophic avalanches
- "intuitive cover mechanics" to hide, lean out and shoot from cover
- first person or third person perspective
- "intelligent team communication" - "mark targets or select paths in real time without needing to head into map view with the press of a button that will be visible to all teammates"
Learn more on the Ring of Elysium Steam page.