The latest SuperData research analysis is out and about that showcases a couple of interesting facts: Pokemon Go revenue is up 174% year-over-year and is showing the player base at its highest level since launch in 2016.
Other facts from this month's data:
- Fortnite earned over $300M in a single month, up "only" 7% over April. This is the first time the game has earned $300M+ in its history, with most revenue coming from console players.
- Star Wars: Battlefront II players aren't much interested in the new loot boxes as EA's profits from 'Additional Content' fell in May.
- Top 5 PC Games: League of Legends, Dungeon Fighter Online, Crossfire, Fantasy Westward Journey Online II, Fortnite
- Top 5 Console Games: Fortnite, FIFA 18, Call of Duty: WWII, Grand Theft Auto V, God of War.
- Top 5 Mobile Games: Honour of Kings, QQ Speed, Fantasy Westward Journey, Pokemon Go, Knives Out.
Check out the full report on the SuperData Research page.