SteamCraft MMO Shooter Enters Open Beta Testing
LastLevel Studio has announced that its MMO shooter, SteamCraft, is now in open beta testing. Anyone interested in giving it a try can head to the game's official site, sign up and receive a key that can be redeemed on Steam. SteamCraft allows players to collect and assemble a unique vehicle using a wide array of components. "There's no limit to what you can create" including both ground and air vehicles to rain terror down on opponents.
- Advanced construction system that lets players create truly unique combat machines. Fight on land and in the air!
- Over 600 construction components and over 40 weapons.
- Realistic damage model: destroyed parts fly off of the vehicle according to the laws of physics!
- Multiple gameplay modes, including deathmatch, team deathmatch, and capture the flag.
- Exciting special effects, dynamic gameplay — that’s SteamCraft.
Check out the SteamCraft site to learn more.