Last Level and SOFF Games have announced SteamCraft, a new vehicular combat "session-based multiplayer shooter MMO" with a steampunk setting. According to press information, SteamCraft will launch in the first half of 2019. Players will be challenged to "run wild and create one-of-a-kind combat vehicles" that can be either used on land or in the air.
- Advanced construction system that lets players create truly unique combat machines. Fight on land and in the air!
- Over 600 construction components and over 40 weapons.
- Realistic damage model: destroyed parts fly off of the vehicle according to the laws of physics!
- Multiple gameplay modes, including deathmatch, team deathmatch, and capture the flag.
- Exciting special effects, dynamic gameplay — that’s SteamCraft.
At this time, it's unknown if SteamCraft will be launching into Early Access or as a fully released title. In addition, pricing and revenue model information are unavailable.
Check out the SteamCraft Steam page to learn more.