State of Decay 2 Independence Day DLC Lets You Play with Firecrackers
Undead Labs has announced that a brand new DLC has been released for State of Decay 2. Coming in at $4.99, or as part of the Ultimate Edition, the Independence Day DLC brings players a trio of new vehicles into the game as well as some awesome new ways to fire up the grill and get cookin'. Lastly, what DLC named "Independence Day" would be worth its salt without fireworks? Not only are fireworks part of the content, but so is the Fireworks Crafting Station.
- Take the Pyrohawk, Burninator or Meatwagon out for a spin. With names like these, you know driving will be more entertaining.
- Step up to your station at the BBQ with The Freedom Ringer, Grillmeister and BBQ Fork – new hand-held zed-slaying solutions.
- Subtlety not your thing? Well we have the Pyro Launcher and Starshank Launcherso you can blast zombies with fiery explosives.
- Just like loud noises with pretty colors? You’re in luck! The Block Rocker, Reign o’ Fire, Bouncing Boris and XL Firework Shell offer even more options to turn a mission into a celebration.
- The new Fireworks Crafting Station facility mod crafts additional fireworks or ammunition for your fancy new fireworks launchers. Also keep an eye out for anew wandering trader hosting a fire sale on these explosive new goodies. That’s right, a good ole traditional fireworks sale.
In September, the Daybreak Pack will feature all-new content that will allow players to take the fight to the zombies with a new game mode that allows players to become a Red Talon soldier. Of course, new weapons and rewards will be part of it too, so there's lots to look forward to.
Head to the State of Decay page to learn more and check up on the full update notes.