A new Star Trek: Online patch looks to resolve issues with various systems and more.
The patch also touches on some general updates in addition to some tweaks and minor changes to both content and ships. However, systems saw the greatest number of resolutions to various issues:
- The Glenn-Class Legendary Science Vessel Variant can now be exported to GamePrint.
- Resolved an issue that caused most Legendary Ships to display an incorrect description of their Starship Traits.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Saucer Separation from separating your saucer when activated on the Legendary Command Exploration Cruiser [T6]
- Resolved an issue that caused the Legendary Command Dreadnought Cruiser to be missing the Odyssey bridges.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Legendary Pilot Warship to have the Escort Mastery package, instead of the Warship Mastery package.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Legendary Miracle Worker Multi-Mission Science Vessel to not animate correctly in some cases.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Legendary Miracle Worker Assault Cruiser [T6] to not come equipped with the Wide-Angle Quantum Torpedo Launcher.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Legendary Kelvin Timeline Intel Battlecruiser to be missing a 5th fore weapon in some cases
- Resolved an issue that could cause some TOS-era enemies to drop items at the incorrect mark level in some cases.
- Resolved an issue that was causing the Retrofitted Assimilator to be able to assimilate Undine and Borg ships.
- Resolved an issue that caused Transcranial Sensor Link to reward less Shield Penetration than intended.
- Now rewards 10 per stack.
- Improved "The Best Diplomat" Starship Trait:
- Swapped the increased Damage to increased Bonus Damage
- Slightly increased the power requirement threshold.
- Overall performance significantly improved.
- Resolved an issue where Adaptive Offense was incorrectly calculating its values.
- The "Scramble Fighters" and "Fiery Entrance" Starship Traits should no longer put ships that use them into Combat, if not already in Combat.