Star Trek Online patch notes are here and address ships, systems, and more.
The patch provides some general fixes and some content fixes:
- Resolved an issue that was preventing Admiralty XP from being awarded.
- Resolved an issue during “Into the Hive” TFO, which could sometimes cause the Borg Queen to fall off of the platform.
Ship specific items include:
The model for the Constellation Class Heavy Cruiser has been rebuilt.
- This revamped skin replaces the existing skin for the Constellation Heavy Cruiser Variant.
- All Heavy Cruiser variants may now use TOS, NX, NX Refit, Type 8 and Type 8b Materials, as well as Type 0, Type 5 and Type 6 windows.
Systems see some fixes as well.
- Extended the end date of the Borg Resurgence Event on PC by 1 additional day.
- Resolved an issue that could allow Lorca Maneuver to be used while you're held stationary for a briefing.
- Resolved an issue related to the C-MOD weaponry that prevented Bridge Officers from using their Cyclic Modulation ability.