Star Citizen Alpha 3.11.0 is here along with some pretty extensive patch notes covering off new features along with known issues.
The new version should read VERSION 3.11.0-LIVE.6218077. Additionally, the developers recommend to delete your USER folder for the public client after you’ve patched. You can find that folder at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\LIVE.
New features include the Space Station Cargo Decks found in Rest Stops where you can handle your cargo needs. New Ships and Vehicles include ORIGIN 100i Touring, the ORIGIN 125a Light Fighter, and the ORIGIN 135c Light Freight.
New weapons include the BEHR Grenade Launcher and the BEHR BR2 Shotgun. Additionally, core tech added includes ground cover buoyancy which simulates buoyancy to floating and reacting in a realistic manner to waves.
Of course, known issues are also listed. Here are a few:
- Strafing upwards while flight readying a ship can lead to the ships destruction (Potential workaround is to let your vision center and wait a second before strafing upwards)
- When retrieving ships at New Babbage or Lorville’s spaceports, the UI telling you what Hangar your ship is placed is missing
- Global chat may be unavailable in the visor HUD
- Ships landed at Lorville cannot be stored
- Character customization choices may display incorrectly in-game (skin tone/gender/etc.)
- Greycat ROC may jump up and down on the spot after spawning
You can read the entire notes for Alpha 3.11.0 here.