With VoidExpanse less than two weeks away from launch, developer AtomicTorch is banging the drum to clue MMO fans into the features its retro-spirited, procedurally-generated mini-MMO.
Among its many features, VoidExpanse offers players:
- Open exploration of procedurally-generated galaxies in sandbox mode.
- Ship customization with hundreds of different models available.
- Complex real-time combat system.
- Factions complete with their own agendas, people, territories and storylines.
- Character customization using complex skill trees with many paths.
- Sophisticated trading system -- with NPCs, stations, and profitable trade routes.
- Advanced asteroid mining with multitudes of ores and mining devices.
- Persistent worlds in multiplayer mode.