Chashu Entertainment today announced that Sands of Aura, a Souls-like action RPG, is set to release in 2021. But in the meanwhile, feast your eyes on the reveal trailer.
In Sands of Aura, a powerful spell has covered Talamhel in a sea of sand. From the depths of the dying world to the tallest spires of crumbled civilizations, those who have endured now live in the waning memories of a once lush, bountiful realm.
Eric Zheng, the co-founder of Chashu Entertainment, issued the following statement in the accompanying press release,
“Sands of Aura is a dream project for us. We’re holding nothing back: Every second of every minute is being poured into development as if the game were a living thing. Of course, it helps that basically everyone in the studio is immensely talented and a serious fan of both Diablo and the Dark Souls franchise!”
Some key features include:
- Sail the sands in search of adventure and glory
- Dive head first into battle – or don't! The choice is yours.
- Engage in real-time combat not for the faint of heart.
- Face ever more horrifying monsters ready to strike at a moment’s notice.
- Enjoy an incredible music score by Eduardo Lopez.
- Choose from hundreds of unique weapon combinations to cleave, maul or spear your way to victory.
- Customize your weapons to gain an advantage in every skirmish.
- Vanquish the corrupted races of Talamhel whenever they stand in your way!