Spacetime Studios has announced that the latest expansion for Arcane Legends, Rage of the Ren'gol, will be released when players have completed a global goal to protect the Gnomes from a band of ravaging Orcs. In addition to protection, players will be charged with rebuilding Garetta. Once finished, the expansion will be released.
The expansion brings these features into Arcane Legends:
- Dungeon Crawling – Three new dungeons jam-packed with loot and fiendish bosses await brave players to conquer them.
- New Fantasy Races – Two new fantasy races have made their way to the land of Arlor. Work alongside the ingenious Gnomes and do battle with a ferocious clan of savage Orcs!
- Loot, Loot and more Loot - Hundreds of shiny new items are available for players to discover, craft and equip.
- Dynamic Environments - A dynamic visual upgrade to Arcane Legends will evolve the world according to player actions - when a “rebuild goal” has been achieved, the town of Garetta will transform from ruined to repaired before the players’ eyes.
- Level Up Instantly - Players will be able to instantly jump to level 41 with a new premium character and dive directly into the high-level dungeon fun.
- In-game Immortality - The players who contribute the most during the limited-time event will be immortalized by a hand-crafted statue of their character, erected by Spacetime artists to stand forever in the town of Garetta.
Find out more on the Arcane Legends site.