A holiday message from Ship of Heroes outlined the 2019 for the game by looking at some key milestones.
As posted on the forums, some of the milestones include:
- UI features were added, making the elements of the UI resizable and customizable for location on the screen. 2
- Character leveling system completed.
- Engine versions upgraded to keep up with Unreal Engine updates
- Superspeed travel power added
- Augments, infusions, and buffs added
- More than five new costume sets added to the game to prepare for the CCT Beta
- Created, tested, and polished over 60 new custom animations for powers this year
- Completed the testing for FPS control system.
- Polished Apotheosis City, placed NPCs, cars, and trains into it, including some of mission-giving NPCs, and let the community come inside and run around for a week during the CCT Beta.
- Created and opened the auction house, the warehouse area, the Beta Club, and the hospital to the public
Check out the full post here.