Ship of Heroes CCT Beta Day 5 has concluded, with the team sharing out an update.
In a forum post, the team highlighted two scavenger hunts which allowed the team to diagnose network and chat issues which caused FPS issues.
Environmental fixes were also pushed, including,
- Fixed seam in warehouse district
- Fixed collision on 4 foundations
- Collision reworked on 14 buildings
- Resurfaced auction house flooring
- Replaced water shader in the auction house to something more fitting
- Glass shader has reduced refraction, and in the proper direction
- Bridge gates in elevated bridge in NE of city has new collision
- Collision edit to science park base plate
- Some props have had collision redone
- Foliage, large rocks and trees particularly now have proper collision
Additionally, facial hair colors, and hair types received fixes. Check out the full details here.