Season of the Worthy will be the 10th season to hit Destiny 2 on March 10 at 10a PT. Season of the Worthy is an invitation for new and faithful players to see how the Destiny story continues to unfold in its emblematic universe and to discover new activities.
With the Sundial freed from the clutches of the Red Legion, one escaped Psion Flayer enacts a desperate ploy for revenge against the Last City. Guardians of the Light must set aside old differences to band together with unlikely allies and save the City from total destruction.
Key features to hit Season of the Worthy include:
- Trials of Osiris PvP mode returns
- New Exotic weapons and armor
- New Season Pass and rewards
- Guardian Games free Seasonal Event
- Continue the Destiny story: battle alongside Rasputin to save the Last City!
- All new Seasonal Artifact: New mods and new combat enhancements.
And in case you missed it, Trials of Osiris returns on March 13. Production Director, Justin Truman, had this to say of its return,
“We kept hearing the players talking about it, we were also feeling it amongst ourselves, I can’t wait to bring back a version of the Trials that I actually remembered from Destiny 1.”