Sci-fi RPG Everreach Project Eden has received a trailer and is eyeing a December launch on PC and Xbox.
In details shared via press release, Everreach Project Eden is a fast-paced, story-driven action-RPG set on Eden where you play as Nora Harwood, a member of the Everreach Corporation’s Security Division who is on a mission to clear the planet for colonization and investigate recent unusual happenings on the planet’s surface.
The game promises engaging ground combat, high-speed vehicular warfare, and a compelling level and skill system. Features include:
- Over 80 upgrades available to let you customize your skills and gear
- Engage in fierce battles, deploy forcefields or use the environment against your foes
- Hop onto your hoverbike to engage in high-speed vehicular warfare
- Immerse yourself in eight hours of story — crafted by Michelle Clough, writer and former narrative QA for the Mass Effect trilogy
- Explore Eden's beautiful vistas designed by Mai-Anh Tran, a film artist who worked on movies such as Warcraft and Star Trek Beyond’
Learn more here.