Sci-Fi RPG, Everreach: Project Eden, is now available on Xbox and PC.
Described as a fast-paced, story-driven action RPG, Everreach: Project Eden is set on the planet Eden. You play as Nora Hardwood, a member of the Everreach Corporation’s Security Division. You’re tasked to clear the planet for colonization and investigate recent unusual happenings on the planet’s surface.
Key features include
- Over 80 upgrades available to let you customize your skills and gear
- Engage in fierce battles, deploy forcefields or use the environment against your foes
- Hop onto your hoverbike to engage in high-speed vehicular warfare
- Immerse yourself in eight hours of story — crafted by Michelle Clough a writer and former narrative QA for the Mass Effect trilogy
- Explore Eden's beautiful vistas designed by Mai-Anh Tran, a film artist who worked on movies such as WarCraft and Star Trek: Beyond
Everreach: Project Eden is priced at $25 on both Xbox and PC (Steam). Buying on Steam nets you an additional 20% discount as well.