These improvements mainly touch on quality of life and general ease of use and include:
- It is now possible to add noted insects to the Anachronia dinosaur farm troughs.
- Using the Powerburst of Vitality no longer keeps your updated max hp value.
- The scroll of cleansing now correctly saves 5 grenwall spikes, rather than 1.
- Super Growth potions will now work correctly on flower patches that have been watered.
- Primal Feasts and Portions can now be added to Beast of Burden inventories.
- Escape no longer puts Surge on cooldown if under the effects of the Powerburst of Movement.
- Feedback has been added and will display if a player tries to crush new fruits to create Primal Pulp without the required levels.
- The Anachronia build tick message now appears when players visit the Ranch out of Time.
- Animal buyers will no longer hang around at the farm once they have all the animals they're after.
A number of changes have been made to do with the Blessed Flask:
- Blessed sand and extra fine sand used for creating the Blessed Flask are now tradeable.
- 1kg, 2kg, 5kg and 10kg sandstone have had their buy limit on the grand exchange increased to 10,000.
- Left-clicking the extra fine sand will now bless the sand when stood in range of an altar.
- Experience for grinding sandstone and blessing extra fine sand has been increased to 7xp per.
- Blessing extra fine sand now requires level 20 Prayer.
The patch also touches on combat, yak track, and general bug fixes. As a reminder, the Java client will be shutting down on December 18 of this year to make way for the NXT version. Keep in mind, the Java closure will not affect any players currently using NXT.