For all you RuneScape fans, you can look forward to a new solo and duo dungeon dropping into the game on December 7.
The news arrived in a recent community post which shared that the new dungeon, Raksha, will sit between Araxxor and Telos with respect to difficulty. However, this shouldn’t be a reason for you to sit back on your laurels. You’ll want to be fully prepared when you head in to tackle the dungeon.
Additionally, the RuneScape Advent Calendar has returned featuring a bunch of goodies and rewards. You’ll be able to check out what reward you get every day by logging in. Patch notes also touched on some improvements for mobile including:
- Visually improved the sheep painting section of Mourning's End Part 1 to increase playability.
- Mobile users now have the option to turn on one-tap gameplay. This option can be found in the Gameplay Settings menu, under Game Interaction.
The patch also included some general fixes like:
- Fixed an issue where the Supreme Growth Potions in the Farmer's Market were unable to be purchased if the player had a full Backpack.
- Corrected the capitalisation of 'Anachronia' in the description for 'Bean There, Done That, Got the Postcard'.
- Creating hidey-holes will now correctly prioritise planks in the Plank Box.