Updating our story from last week, it appears that the rumored Destiny 2 expansion, Curse of Osiris, is indeed true. The XBox Store is featuring a page for the expansion with details, though no pricing information.
Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris continues your Guardian’s journey with all-new story missions and adventures set in a new destination, Mercury. Journey through time and space to learn the secrets of Osiris, avert a dark future, and rebuild the ties between the legendary Warlock and his greatest student - Ikora Rey.
- Explore Mercury and its mysterious "Infinite Forest"
- New story missions and adventures
- New themed weapons, armor, and gear to earn
- New cooperative activities - New competitive multiplayer arenas
- And more...
Kotaku has a preview of what it purports to be the first Destiny 2 DLC. Called The Curse of Osiris, the information presented was gleaned from sources close to the game's development.
Here's what has been pieced together:
- a new patrol zone on Mercury
- a social space on the Lighthouse
- the story will center on saving Osiris from Vex
Check out the full story at the link above.