Lifelike Studios has announced that the first closed beta event for Rogue Heist will take place during specific hours this coming weekend. Interested players are invited to head to the game's site to sign up for a chance to get in on the action that is said to be like Payday on steroids. One of the game modes in Rogue Heist pits two teams of six against one another to kill, ambush, snipe and steal their way to special packages that need to be collected and protected.
Rogue Heist Key Features:
- 6v6 online co-op action;
- A variety of factions to represent depending on your personal style;
- Play Sniper to overwatch your crew, or go Assault to get up close and personal;
- Strategic combat and awareness as you hack into the convoy’s safe;
- Running and gunning on the way to securing the package before heading out again;
- A role dedicated to supporting the Hacker in the game;
- Experience gains based on performance as well as Heist Ratings and your share of the package based on your match performance.
- Multiple other game modes from Deathmatch to team brawls, and more to come!
In addition to the first CBT event, Rogue Heist devs also announced an array of pre-order editions ranging from $20 to $100, each with a variety of in-game goodies.
Check out the Rogue Heist Steam page to learn more.