Road to Eden - Indie Developer is Making a Survival Game 'We All Want to Play'
Thanks to MMORPG.com user "Prayr", we have been informed about a solo developer working on an indie project called Road to Eden. Ronald Halabi and his team of freelancers have been developing the game for the past 14-months. Halabi is vested in "creating [a] survival game we all want to play". The game is currently in Alpha 2.4a.
To accelerate development, Halabi has brought Road to Eden to IndieGoGo so that full-time 3D artists and animators, writers and an environmental artist can be hired.
Game features include:
- multiplayer cooperative gameplay
- building everything including structures, furniture, windows, workstations and more
- random dungeons - bunkers, sewers, caves, and more
- open world with random loot
- four factions
- extensive cave system ripe for exploration
- fast travel to random missions
- world events
You can check out the Road to Eden IndieGoGo page to learn more.
You can also check out this MMORPG.com forum thread to participate in the discussion.