Green Man Publishing has announced that Lifeless has arrived on Steam Early Access. Developed by Rigid-Soft, Lifeless has been in development for about two years and has been successfully transferred to Unreal 4. The team is anxious to get community feedback in order to bring a solid multiplayer experience to players.
- Welcome to Stillwater Bay. Maine’s most popular tourist spot has become a wasteland. Explore lush natural landscapes and deserted towns set after the world has collapsed.
- Learn To Survive. Find supplies, collect equipment, keep yourself fed and healthy to stay alive.
- Choose A Side. Two factions fight for survival – The civilian Nova Guard, or the militant Spartan Phalanx.
- Fight For Your Life. Brutal, melee-focused combat means you have to get up close and personal if you want to save ammo.
- An Infected Threat. It’s not just the other faction you need to watch out for. Infected humans will stop at nothing to take you down.
Early Access can be purchased for $17.99 for a short time and $19.99 later.
Check out the Lifeless Steam page for more information.