Patch notes for sandbox MMORPG Rise of Agon hint at changes to PvP and more.
Major changes in the latest patch include:
- PvP Changes - Zones, Stances, Looting
- Glyphs - Rework of Chaos Bindstones
- Research System
- New Resources for dyes
- New Dye Crafting Skill
- Armor Dyes Bone, Full plate, Infernal, and Dragon armor pieces can now be dyed with a primary and secondary color
- Freemium Full Launch
Other features include repeatable tasks, a consumables bank tab, an option for closest respawn, and a ranged waypoint. Some other changes include the following:
- Use Key Improvements
- UI Improvements
- Equipping / Unequipping gear at Bank now instant (while not in combat)
- Get Naked will now remove clothes and jewelry
- Dropped items now have new stats showing when looked at
- Portal shards and runestones are available on Vendor again, 2k for portal shards and 5k for runestones.
- Ink drop rates increased on some mobs and added extra to various loot tables.(Ink is used in schematics)
You can read the extensive patch notes here.