Aurora Studio has revealed a few details about the upcoming Season 4 "Into the Wild" Adventurer Pass. Season 4 begins today and will also be available during next week's E3 for attendees to try out. Season 4 will come in three separate chapters that include two new seasonal characters and a number of feature updates.
Players can look forward to:
- the addition of DirectX 12
- new terrains on the Europa map
- new areas including Gobi Desert, Red Earth, Loess, Loess Plateau and a new mountainous region with coniferous forests
- the marking system to give teams new ways to locate things
- additional ping functions "including weapon, equipment, attachments, vehicles, boats and airdrop supplies
Learn more on the Ring of Elysium Steam page.