RIFT patch notes outline several changes and fixes coming soon, including fixes to Cleric abilities, PvP, and more.
In a blog post, Community Manager gedc provided some information on Summerfest. Running from now until August 8 at 3:30pm server time, you’ll be able to collect Friendship Bracelets and Merit Badges used for purchasing Summerfest event mounts, pets, outfits, decorations, and more.
The post goes on to outline several fixes, including fixes to the Cleric ability, Shadow’s Touch, which prevent it from triggering Darkness properly when Sign of the Asias was active.
PvP fixes included fixing a bug where some abilities were bypassing the PvP healing modifiers, with the following abilities now modified correctly.
- Planar Rejuvenation
- Legendary Planar Rejuvenation
- Life Insurance
- Legendary Life Insurance
- No Permission to Die
- Touch of Life
- Primal Avatar: Ram
- Legendary Primal Avatar: Ram
- Thread of Fate
- Legendary Thread of Fate
- Shifting Wind
- Savage Excitement (now has an appropriate internal cooldown. The internal cooldown fix is applied in PVE as well)
- Legendary Flash of the Phoenix
- Legendary Aggressive Avarice
- Legendary Summon: Faerie Healer
- Ravaging Darkness
- Soothing Waters
- Reclaim Elements