For this role, you’ll be able to work with conservationist Harriet Davenport as players hunt, track and study the magnificent animals of the five states. This new update also introduces Legendary Animals to Red Dead Online for the first time. Role-specific missions are included as well, in addition to items and skills, such as a Sample Kit and Animal Field Guide to assist with tracking and studying animals; new tonics and tonic recipes.
If, however, you want to hunt instead of taking part in conservation, big game hunter Gus Macmillan will happily turn animal hides into new, high quality garments and trinkets. This update also brings with an new Advanced Camera, the latest Outlaw Pass featuring up to 40 Gold Bars and a variety of unique items and upgrades to unlock across 80 ranks, plus multiple community-requested features and fixes, and more.
New bonus offers and rewards this week include:
- Offer for 30% off any Novice or Promising Item in the Naturalist Role
- Reward for 2,000 Naturalist XP
- Reward for Free Sedative Varmint Cartridges
- Reward for a Free Legendary Animal Pheromone
- Offer for 30% off a Revolver
- Reward for a Free Ability Card