First up, the Royal Hunt event begins. You’ll have to protect the villages from monsters which appear every winter and wreak havoc on the denizens and property. You’ll have to be a base level 50 to participate. The starting point for this event is Hunt Guide NPC in Prontera (162, 76). You’ll want to speak with Commander Nadezhda to sign up.
Once you’ve completed over 32 hunting quests, you’ll be smartly rewarded for your efforts with equipment such as the True Hunting Mail:
- Armor awarded by the royal family as a token of gratitude to hunters who excelled in hunting competitions.
- Class: Armor
- Defense: 40
- Weight: 90
- Requires Level: 100
- Usable By: All Jobs
- Max HP + 1000
- Max SP + 200
- Increases Physical and Magical Damage to Beast and Insect Monster by 10%.
- For every 3 refine levels, increases Max HP and Max SP + 1%.
- If equipped with True Hunting Manteau and True Hunting Boots, reduces after Skill Delay by 7%.
The update also brings skill balance, +50% EXP and +25% drops to Homeward Bound, and Raffler. Prizes you can win from Raffler include:
- Kafra Blossom Card (1) / Old Purple Box (1-10) - 1,000,000z
- Beelzebub Wing Box (1) / Yggdrasil Berry (1-4) - 1,000,000z
- HD Oridecon 100 Box (1) / Oridecon (1-20) - 2,000,000
- Temporal Crystal (20) / Yggdrasil Seed (1-2) - 200,000z
- Coagulated Spell (2) / Blue Herb (1-60) - 70,000z
- HD Elunium 100 Box (1) / Elunium (1-30) - 2,000,000
- Cursed Fragment (1) / Witch Starsand (1-20) - 60,000z
- HE Bubblegum (2) / Alcohol (1-15) - 350,000
- Blacksmith Blessing (1) / Yggdrasil Seed (1-2) - 175,000z
- HE Battle Manual (2) / Strawberry (1-30) - 100,000z