North America players looking for mobile MMO action may wish to check out Gravity Interactive's Ragnarok M: Eternal Love Global. The game has entered its open beta phase and seeks to bring players the "true" Ragnarok Online experience on mobile devices.
- Adventure freely across over 40 maps in the classic cities of Midgard
- Form a guild with friends to embark on adventures
- Showcase your guild’s achievements with the customized guild wall
- Choose from a variety of classes such as Knights, Priests, and Hunters
- Record your adventures, items, and conversations in the Adventure Handboook
- Explore Midgard with a lovable pet companion
- Picnic with your friends with the cooking system
- Express your love hand-holding mode and unlock poses and emojis
- Enjoy a romantic ride on the Ferris Wheel
Players will be able to choose one of ten jobs: Swordsman, Knight, Crusader, Mage, Wizard, Acolyte, Priest, Monk, Thief, Assassin, Rogue, Archer, Hunter, Merchant, Blacksmith and / or Alchemist. In addition, "all the famous skills" like First Aid, Play Dead and more will be available to provide lots of options for builds. Lastly, combat will have that "classic" feel to it.
Learn more on the Ragnarok M: Eternal Love Global site, including links to the App Store or Google Play.
On a side note, you may remember last weekend's news that a player in Indonesia had spent $60,000 on a virtual mount in a player-to-player auction event. You can read up on the news and the community commentary here.