The Power Unbound event in ArcheAge Unchained is live now through September 10. Here are the details.
During the event, you’ll be able to go to Mirage Isle to work on a new Grimoire Workbench. You’ll be able to use your 10 Paper and Blue Salt Hammers and turn them into Special Scrolls. If you want to get to Mirage Isle, you’ll have to take a portal from pretty much any city, safe zone, and town. Once you’ve made the Special Scroll, you’ll be able to turn into a random Grimoire.
There are several Grimoires described, each with a different and unique effect. Here’s a list of some of the Grimoires:
- Bound Haste Grimoire – Increases Move Speed +10% for 1 hour
- Bound Promise Grimoire – Increases all stats +70 for 1 hour
- Bound Zeal Grimoire – Increases skill damage and healing +4% for 1 hour
- Bound Fierce Grimoire – Decreases combat skill cooldown -10% for 1 hour
- Bound Temper Grimoire – Decreases received damage -5% for 1 hour
You can check out the full details about this event right here.