505 Games and Keen Games have announced that Portal Knights will be receiving its biggest update ever later today. The Elves, Rogues & Rifts DLC includes a new race and class as well as "rifts" that are randomly generated dungeons filled with traps and puzzles. The DLC runs $9.99 and is available starting today. In addition, all players will receive the Questing Update for free that includes the Mage's Guild quest hub, toggle-able public games, a new quest log & more.
- The Mage’s Guild! A new quest city full of characters and Elysian lore.
- Dungeon creation! For the first time, Creative Mode players will be able to place monsters and create traps and puzzles with new logic blocks, buttons, pressure plates, and more.
- Public multiplayer games and user permissions. PC and PS4 players can now choose to host or join public multiplayer games that will be visible to all players – not just friends. To help protect your buildings and treasure, hosts will be able to set user permissions.
- New Quest Log. Players can keep track of their quests as they travel from island to island and can choose which ones to track.
- Much, much more! Hundreds of quality of life updates, bug fixes, performance optimizations, and other surprises.
The updates are both available today for PC and Xbox One players. PlayStation 4 players can get their hands on the two DLC starting tomorrow.
Learn more on the Portal Knights Steam page.