New MMO, Population Zero, will receive a closed beta in September.
Story-driven sci-fi MMO, Population Zero’s closed beta will kick off September 19. If you’re interested in signing up, do so here.
Check out some key features, plus the trailer, below.
- Action-based PVP and PVE MMO with exploration and discovery at its core
- A deep character building RPG system with loads of player choice
- In-depth crafting, tech trees, and building systems
- A perk system that gives player agency to create the character and skills they want
- 2 Factions that a player can switch between by completing quests, these also affect the player's physical biology
- Explore Kepler, teeming with life you can hunt, adapt to, or befriend
About Population Zero
Freedom is key in Population Zero as players land on Kepler, a single planet hosting alien species that can be examined, befriended, or fought. While there are two factions, they can be swapped out at will simply by completing quests for one or the other. The Perk System provides tons of player agency to create a unique character using the skills they want. In short, there are no rules when it comes to playing Population Zero the way you want.
Full Disclosure: Population Zero is promoted by Team Critical Hit, a games PR company co-founded by former MMORPG Managing Editor Bill Murphy.