Players Can Tap Into 'Supreme Power' After Today's MU Origin Force Update
Webzen has sent word that its mobile MMO, MU Origin, has been updated to v4.0 "Force". The patch brings the new Force System into the game that allows players to tap into "supreme power" while playing through a specialized map with Force bosses, quests, resources and themed rewards.
Other components of Force include:
- Ritual System - a series of quests available starting October 29th that yields new Corps titles and rewards
- Mount Equipment that adds functionality. Equipment comes in six pieces: Horseshoes, saddle, spur, whip, armor and reins, each with its own attributes and buffs
- level cap increase to "15 Rebirth Lv100" that includes a new Hell Hound mount
- new mount costum
- new Achievement Title tiers
- Arena Division
- Guild League Cheer System
- Halloween event
- log-in event
- collection event
Check out the video below or head to the MU Origin site to learn more.