The latest update has been deployed to Gloria Victis that brings a number of big features into the game, most notably playable female characters. The introduction of female characters included reworking all armors and garments in the game to make them fit properly.
In addition, players will also find the following after the update:
- non-target combat including cleave attacks that hit up to 3 opponents
- shieldmen can stun targets with shield bash
- arm endurance on the shield arm determines the efficacy of shield blocking
- 80 new mid- and end-game events (public quests) have been added
- solo players and small groups have more activities to participate in
You can check out the full list on the Gloria Victis site.