StoneAge World, the prehistoric pet-collection mobile MMORPG has officially launched on the iOS App Store and Google Play.
The game offers over 250 pets for players to collect, raise, and train as a ‘Trainer’ in the land of Tectonika, where the up-and-coming Machine Civilization threatens to harm the land. At launch, there will be several events in which to participate, including:
- Catch Operation Event (June 18 – July 2) – Players can collect stamps from daily missions, where rewards are obtained according to the accumulated number of stamps.
- Power Reward Event– Rewards will be earned when the player’s ‘Lineup Power’ level is reached as they strengthen Trainers and Pets.
- Level Reward Event– As players reach up from level 10 to 90, the greater rewards such as Stone, Shell, and Trainer’s Rope will be given to players.
- Moga Growth Event (June 18 – July 1) – Grow the Moga and players can get diverse growth related rewards
- 15-day Check-in Reward Event– When players log into StoneAge World, they will receive gifts each time they check in.
Joon Sung Chang, Executive Producer of the game, shared the following in the accompanying press release,
“StoneAge World is a new blend of mobile game that combines with pet-centric collection which appeals to players of diverse generations, all with a visually pleasing aesthetic that differentiates itself from other mobile MMORPGs. We are thrilled to finally bring this game to the West for mobile players around the world.”