Crowfall received a new patch for its TEST build, with performance set to improve.
The latest patch fixes a few issues with FX culling, in addition to updating decal FX. Both of these tweaks should have a positive impact on performance. The patch also fixes a host of more general issues including,
- Fort chests will now despawn correctly once empty.
- Fixed issues with wall assets that were missing collision.
- You are no longer able to place items into corpse inventory.
- Removed collision on Temple zone marketplace canopies due to rubberbanding issues.
- Fixed an issue where Druids could not jump while mounted.
- Fort loot chest inventory should once again refill after an hour, even if all the contents have not been looted. If all the contents are looted, the chest will despawn and respawn in an hour.
- Fixed an issue where the buff altar on Bell Tower stronghold buildings would disappear when the building reached rank 3.
- Fixed issues where Tower Outposts were missing their ladders, making them impossible to capture.
- The Attack Control Intensity node in the Combat Basics Skill Tree will now improve stats correctly.
The patch also provides tweaks and fixes for the campaign, Eternal Kingdom, general UI, and Powers.