Grinding Gear Games have shared information on Item Filter and Passive Tree ahead of their 3.15 Expedition expansion. Here’s what you need to know.
In case you missed it, Expedition is set to arrive on PC on July 23 after a teaser. Oh hey, that’s tomorrow. If you weren’t able to catch the announcement, don’t worry. We’ve got you covered with a recap here.
Expedition will see you join the Kalguuran expedition where you’ll be tasked with excavating relics as you create deals with some new merchants in Wraeclast. Additionally, you’ll plant explosives in the ground which you can set off. But once these explosives…um…explode, all manner of monsters will come pouring out.
Ahead of that release, however, GGG provided information on the changes coming to the Passive Tree in addition to Item Filter functionality. For the latter, you’ll be able to select items classes by category, but only if there’s one category for that class. This will enable the filter being “backwards compatible.”
GGG lists other changes, for example, changes to Altered Base Types:
- "Thrusting One Hand Sword" item class changed to "One Hand Sword"
- "Blessed Boots" renamed to "Fugitive Boots"
- Diamond Flask item class now "Utility Flasks" instead of "Utility Flask Critical"
- Lesser Poison Support is now called Chance to Poison Support.
- Poison Support is now called Critical Strike Affliction Support.