Delirium updates include:
- Made various visual adjustments to Delirium mist to improve visibility of effects below the mist.
- Added a variety of coloured lights to monsters and packs with Delirium on-death modifiers to more clearly represent the type of damage their skills will deal.
- The Vengeful Blast modifier now creates a Fire-damage Flameblast (rather than Cold-damage). We have improved the telegraphing of the Flameblast as well.
- Updated the effects of the Vengeful Skyfire meteors.
- Updated the effects and audio of the Crushing Terror telegraph and impact.
- Added a ground target marker for Vengeful Soul's Soul Mortar skill.
Several fixes are included as well which are primarily bug fixes. Some more general improvements include:
- You are now able to select an Atlas Mission via the Map Device.
- Shaper and Elder Influence can now be applied to areas that also have Conqueror Influence.
- Divination Cards which award Perandus Manor now always do so at a tier that is equivalent to what would be received if you had 4 Watchstones in the appropriate region of your Atlas. Cadiro Perandus will offer Perandus Manor at a tier based on the watchstone count of the appropriate region of your Atlas.
- Doryani's Machinarium now drops at a tier based on the Watchstone count of the appropriate region of your Atlas. This means that if you have 4 Watchstones in the region that contains the Maze Map, Doryani's Machinarium will drop at its maximum tier.
- Unique Maps and Vaal Temple Map are no longer highlighted when selecting a Favourite Map.
- x% increased Effect of Auras on You modifiers no longer apply to enemy debuff auras.