Tweaks to item filters are on their way to Path of Exile.
The changes are set to arrive in patch 3.9.2f once it drops in the next couple of days. The team shared the patch notes ahead of time, as per usual. The patch is also set to include some minor performance improvements as well:
- Added new functionality and made improvements to Item Filters. You can read more about them here.
- Improved performance related to monster and minion pathfinding.
- The following items now allocate to the Map Maker when they drop: Timeless Jewels, Ivory Watchstones, Awakened Gems, Awakener's Orbs, Conquerors Exalted Orbs and Uniques from Legion, Blight, Metamorph and Conquerors of the Atlas bosses.
- Reduced the damage of the Storm Call skill that Baran-influence monsters used. They will now only use the skill if they have line of sight to you.
- You can now use /hideout to return to your Hideout while in Tane's Laboratory.
- Improved the performance of Acid Magma Orb Effect and Harbinger Magma Orb Effect.
- Improved the visibility of various weapon effect microtransactions when applied to the Colossus Sword.
- Restored the skull to the top of the Syndicate Flag Hideout Decoration.
- Fixed a bug where the Power Siphon on-death effect could be played multiple times on a single monster. This fix also improves the performance of Power Siphon in general.
- Fixed a rare bug where Malachai in The Harvest and Core Map could sometimes fail to transition to his second arena.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Leap Slam while it had the Harlequin Leap Slam Effect applied to it.