Patch 3.8.2 for Path of Exile has been outlined and brings improvements to blight and crash fixes.
The patch will first release on PC, and then roll out to consoles. In a lengthy post on the official forums, blight improvements focus primarily around bug fixing:
- Updated the description on Breathstealer unique gloves to reflect the fact that a Blighted Spore can be created when your Minions kill a rare monster. This change does not affect functionality.
- Fixed a rare bug where you could be placed on the upper level when entering a Blighted Ramparts Map, making it impossible to reach the Ichor Pump.
- Fixed a bug where the "Deal Full Damage" ring enchantments did not correctly bypass Blight monster resistances.
- Fixed a bug where the "Your Temporal Towers also grant you 20% increased action speed" ring enchantment did not work.
- Fixed a rare bug where kill credit was not properly awarded to players when killing a monster through the use of damage over time skills. This affected awarding of the Defeat Rogue Exiles challenge.
- Fixed a bug where Blighted Spores created by the Breathstealer unique gloves counted towards the /remaining monster count in an area.
Performance impacts of Multistrike, Spell Echo, Unleash, Blastchain Mine Support and High-Impact Mine Support have also been reduced. Duration modifiers can now also affect the Flicker Strike and grants movement. Crash fixes include the following:
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when applying various weapon effects to a weapon that had Ringmaster Weapon applied to it.
- Fixed a client crash that would occur when changing your Display Adapter in the Graphics options menu.
For the full patch notes, check out the post here.