Path of Exile devs Grinding Gear Games shared the patch notes for 3.15.3b which is set to bring some fixes and improvements to the experience.
Patch 3.15.3b, set for release this week, improves various elements of the game such as the visuals of Vorana, Last to Fall’s storm skill so the outer ring is easier to see. Additionally, the description of Twice Tempted Atlas Passive has been updated to better reflect its function.
The patch also brings a bunch of fixes including:
- Fixed a bug where the Flask Enchantment to reuse a Flask at the end of its effect could reuse a Flask multiple times.
- Fixed a bug where additional Physical Damage reduction could cause Armour to provide Physical Damage reduction even if you had the Transcendence Keystone Passive allocated.
- Fixed a bug where Zana would not offer you another mission in a Map if portals to the previously selected mission failed to open.
- Fixed a bug where adding an Itemised Beast to your Bestiary would not unlock relevant Beast Recipes.
- Fixed a bug where Catarina, Master of Undeath could become stuck and fail to perform any actions.
- Fixed a bug where Syndicate Safehouse portals could open around the player instead of Jun in Map areas.
- Fixed a bug where some sound effects, such as the gong in Oba’s Cursed Trove, were not playing.
- Fixed a bug where filtering the Map Stash Tab with a quoted search term was not working properly.
- Fixed a bug where some modifier value ranges would sometimes not show on the Forbidden Taste and Doedre’s Elixir Unique Flasks.
- Fixed a bug where the 3D Art for Kaom’s Heart had lost some of its glow.
- Fixed an instance crash.