Grinding Gear Games published patch notes for 3.14.1c ahead of the patch’s deployment later this week. The patch is mostly aimed around squashing bugs for Path of Exile.
This patch brings a bunch of general fixes and improvements, in addition to some fixes and improvements on the microtransaction front. These bug squashing measures include:
- Clarified that the Harvest craft which changes a unique item into a random unique weapon can also change the item into a random unique quiver. This is purely a description change.
- Fixed a bug with the Elementalist's Bastion of Elements notable ascendancy passive skill where Primal Aegis wouldn't be reapplied if you died in an area.
- Fixed a bug with the Mahuxotl's Machination unique shield where Everlasting Sacrifice could sometimes fail to trigger when reaching full energy shield.
- Fixed a bug where the Icestorm skill granted by The Whispering Ice unique staff couldn't be supported by Arcanist Brand.
- Fixed a bug where the Gluttony of Elements skill granted by the Blood of Corruption unique amulet wasn't healing you and nearby allies when taking elemental damage.
- Fixed a bug where Herald of Agony being supported by Arrogance could cause the summoned Agony Crawler to fail to attack.
You can check out the full patch notes for 3.14.1c here. In related news, Path of Exile saw its 3.14 expansion, Ultimatum, release just last month. During that launch, the team found themselves in hot water when they allowed some influencers and streamers bypass the queue. They came out and acknowledged that their actions there was clearly a mistake.
If you’ve checked out Ultimatum since its release, what are your thoughts on it so far? Leave your comments down below.